Long Financial Planning offers Full Financial Planning, Financial Reviews, and Retirement Plan Rollover Services.
Full financial planning works best for clients who:
- Have financial assets (including 401k plans) of >$1,000,000 or incomes >$250,000.
- Are facing major life changes in the new few years.
- Want a thorough review of their financial situation including:
- Cash Flow
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Scenarios
- College Planning
- Mortgages/Home Purchase Plans
- What-if scenarios and understanding the trade-offs between short-term and long-term goals
- Written Recommendations
- Assistance with implementing recommendations
- Ongoing assistance and support
- Pro-active plan reviews
- Asset Management
- Want to delegate some of the execution of their investment management to a trusted advisor or get assistance in self-managing.
- Want a long-term relationship with a financial advisor.
A Financial Review works best for clients who:
- Have financial assets of <$500,000 and incomes of <$150,000
- Want a quick review of their investments, cash flow, estate planning, and insurance.
- Are willing to execute the recommendations themselves.
- Are willing to take notes during our meeting and do not need written recommendations.
- Financial situation is fairly uncomplicated.
The Personal Retirement Analysis works best for clients who:
- Have a retirement plan (e.g. 401k) balance of $250,000 or more at a former employer
- Don’t trust a broker or insurance salesperson to give you advice that is not influenced by earning a sales commission
- Want to get objective advice about what to do with the money
- Want to examine if rolling over into a Roth IRA could make sense for them