How does your current 401k plan rate? Are you paying too much?
See a sample copy of the Fee Comparison Analysis.
- Do you feel that you fully understand all of your obligations as a 401k plan provider even if you have outsourced your plan?
- Are you confused about recent disclosures that you have received from your current provider about plan fees?
- Were you shocked by the fees you have recently discoved in a plan that you thought was “free”?
- Do you know what your plan is costing you personally as the business owner?
- Have you been limited in the amount that you personally can contribute to your plan?
- Have you been told that certain options are not available to you because your plan is “too small?”
If any of these questions resonate with you we may be able to help
Long & Associates does not sell 401k plans. Our services help you identify ways to improve your plan and lower its cost.
Here’s how we help:
We offer you a review of key areas of your plan in an easy to understand format. See a sample Fee Comparison Analysis
Lowering the overall plan costs and improving investment options
- Typically our clients reduce the overall cost of their plan 20-50%.
- We show clients how they can include low cost higher performing funds in their plan.
- We show clients how to get options they may have been told they can’t get including Roth 401k, and self-directed options.
Often our clients are not aware of their obligations to evaluate and monitor the investments in their plan. We help clients put a best practice process into place for investment evaluation and monitoring.
Clients often suffer from low participation rates or lots of management time because employees do not understand the investment options in the plan.
We provide in person education for employees that help them better understand the benefits of the plan to them and improve participation.